Wouldn't it be great if you could learn more about Gluten Free Foods, Products & Brands all in one place? You can! The Celiac Disease Foundation organizes an Annual Gluten Free Expo where you can find out about all things Gluten Free!
🎉 What to Expect?
- Try NEW products before they hit stores.
- Leave with a bag full of gluten-free goodies and coupons.
- FREE samples from over 100 companies.
- Meet well-known media influencers in the gluten-free community.
- Make personal connections with others in the gluten-free community.
- Support the Foundation that accelerates treatments and a cure for Celiac Disease.
📅 When Is it?
- Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 10:00am – 3:00pm
🌍 Where Is It?
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E. Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91101
💵 How Much Does it Cost?
- $20 Now or $25 At The Door
- $10 for children ages 5-12, and Children under 4 attend for free.
- Price includes two EXPO days
🎟️ Where Can I Get Tickets?
You can find out more about the Event & Purchase Tickets at: https://celiac.org/cdf-conference/attending-the-expo/
📝 Are There Other Gluten Free Events I Can Attend?
Yes! There are many Gluten Free & Allergy Friendly Events that happen throughout the year. We've created a list of 'The BEST Gluten Free Events & Expos' to help you pick which ones to attend.
Have a suggestion for a Gluten Free Event? Let us know in the comments below or send us note. We always love to hear from you!