Tortillas are not traditionally Gluten Free, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out. This Gluten Free Burrito Recipe is not only Easy & Delicious, but all of the Tortilla suggestions are totally Gluten Free! We’ve also got Vegan and other Special Diet Suggestions too.
Feeling like Gluten Free Tacos instead? Check out our Gluten Free Taco Recipe over here!
- 6 Gluten Free Tortillas (see our recommended brands below)
- 2 Cups Prepared & Seasoned Meat of Choice
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice of Choice
- 2 Cans Whole Cooked Beans of Choice (drained & rinsed)
- 1 Can Refried Pinto Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese (or Vegan Cheese)
- 1 Can Olives (drained & chopped)
- 1 Cup Salsa of Choice
- Various Toppings - Shredded Lettuce, Avocado, Onions, Cilantro, Corn, Sour Cream
- In medium saucepan, combine Meat, Rice & Beans and warm before serving.
- Prepare fresh ingredients & toppings.
- Warm & Soften Gluten Free Tortillas in Microwave or in Frying Pan over low heat.
- Layer Warm Gluten Free Tortillas with Meat/Bean mixture & top with your favorites. Roll up the Tortilla & Enjoy!
Building the perfect Burrito means picking your personal favorite ingredients... Our favorites are listed above, but be sure to double check those seasonings for hidden Gluten.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 22g