This Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the Classic Cheesecake recipe. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We’ve also got suggestions for making it Dairy Free.
Vegan friends, check out this delicious Gluten Free & Vegan Cheesecake Recipe.
This recipe has been adapted from the Original Cheesecake Factory Recipe.
- 2 Cups of Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Butter* Melted (1 Stick)
- 4 (8oz) Packages of Cream Cheese* Softened
- 1 1/4 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream*
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream*
- 2 Teaspoons White Sugar
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Fill a large sheet pan with approximately 1/2" of water and place in oven on baking rack while pre-heating. This is an essential step in preventing the Cheesecake from cracking.
- Line the bottom of a 9" Springform Pan with Parchment Paper. Then wrap the bottom of the Pan with Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil, so no moisture can seep in during baking.
- In small bowl, mix together Gluten Free Graham Crackers Crumbs, Cinnamon & Butter until well combined.
- Press the Crust Mixture into the bottom and sides (about 2/3 of the way up) a 9" Springform Pan lined with parchment. Then place in Fridge to chill while preparing Filling.
- In a large bowl, use Beaters to Mix Cream Cheese, Sugar, Sour Cream & Vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy. Scrape sides of bowl and beat in Eggs on low speed until just incorporated. Do not over-beat Eggs.
- Pour Filling into prepared Crust.
- Open Oven and carefully place Cheesecake into the preheated water bath.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 475° F, then turn oven down to 350° F and Bake until top of Cheesecake turns golden. This takes approx. 50-60 minutes.
- Remove Cheesecake from Oven and onto a to a Wire Cooling Rack to cool.
- Once Cheesecake is cool, prepare the topping by mixing the Sour Cream and Sugar. Spread evenly over cake top
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours to let Cheesecake fully set before serving.
* This recipe can be modified to be Dairy Free by substituting the Butter (with Melt or Earth Balance), Cream Cheese (with Miyoko's) & Sour Cream (with Good Karma).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g