This Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic comfort food we all know and love. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We’ve also got suggestions for Vegan & Other Special Diets.
The BEST Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This is The BEST Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe! It's EASY to make and tastes just like the Original! With Vegan and other Special Diets Options.
- 4 Chicken* Thighs (or 2 Breasts) - Cooked & Shredded
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion - Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 2 Stalks Celery - Sliced
- 2 Cups Carrots - Shredded
- 1 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (or to taste)
- 3 Quarts Chicken Stock*
- 4 Gluten Free Ramen Cakes**
- In medium pot, bring water and Chicken Thighs or Breasts to a boil. Cook until meat is tender and can be easily shredded. Drain water & set meat aside.
- In large stockpot, add Olive Oil, Onion, Garlic, Celery & Carrots & Saute over Medium Heat until soft.
- Add in Shredded Chicken, Spices & Chicken Stock. Stir well and bring to a boil over high heat.
- While soup is heating up, fill a small pot with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add in the Gluten Free Ramen Cakes and let soak for approximately 3 Minutes or until soft enough to break apart - do not overcook. Drain the water & set aside.
- Once Soup has been boiling for 5 minutes, remove from heat and stir in the prepared Ramen.
- Serve immediately - Soup will be Hot!
* For a Vegan version, Omit the Chicken (or sub it for tofu), and use Vegetable Broth in place of Chicken Stock.
** While other Gluten Free Noodles will work well initially, they will not hold up for leftovers/re-heating. We highly recommend using the Gluten Free Ramen Noodles for best results.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 425mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 18g
Join the Discussion