This Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic chocolate chip recipe. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We’ve even suggested ingredient substitutions for those with other Allergies or Special Diets.
This recipe has been adapted from the Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Recipe.
- 2 1/4 Cups Gluten Free Flour (or Grain Free flour)
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened (or Butter Alternative*)
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs (or 1/3 Cup Applesauce**)
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- In small bowl, combine Gluten Free Flour, Baking Soda and Salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat Softened Butter, White & Brown Sugars and Vanilla until creamy. Add in eggs, beating well.
- Gradually beat in Gluten Free Flour Mix
- Mix in the Chocolate Chips and Nuts.
- Scoop cookie dough onto un-greased cookie sheet pans.
- Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes or until cookies appear golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to rest for 2 minutes on cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
* If using Applesauce in place of Eggs, be sure to add in 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder to the Flour Mixture.
** When using a butter or egg alternative, we highly recommend chilling your cookie dough at least 1/2 hour before baking. This will prevent them from flattening out.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 12mg Carbohydrates: 16g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g