This is our signature Gluten Free Flour Blend Recipe. We whip up a batch and use it cup for cup in all of our recipes. We find that the taste of this Gluten Free Flour Mix is better, and it yields consistent results with all of our recipes. It has a perfect blend of gluten free flours that closely matches regular flour.
This Gluten Free Flour Blend makes the best breads, cakes, cookies & baked goods! You can use it 1 for 1 in all of your favorite recipes - You won't be disappointed!
- 4 Cups Millet Flour (640g)
- 4 Cups Brown Rice Flour (640g)
- 4 Cups White Rice Flour (640g)
- 4 Cups Sweet Rice Flour (640g)
- 5 Cups Tapioca Starch - aka Flour (600g)
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Xanthan Gum (22.5g)
- In Large Mixing Bowl, whisk together all Ingredients. It's important to Mix very well until all flours are completely incorporated.
- Store Gluten Free Flour Mix in an airtight container and use cup for cup in your favorite recipes.
To make this recipe even easier, we just buy one standard sized bag of each of the 5 main flours from Bob's Red Mill and simply combine them! Then we measure in the small amount of Xanthan Gum and whisk it all together... that's it! No special measuring, no scales, no hassle!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 84 Serving Size: ¼ cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g