This Gluten Free Meatball Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic Meatball we all love. It’s easy to make and has a taste that would make the Godfather proud. We’ve also included Vegan (yes, there’s such a thing as Vegan Meatballs) & Other Special Diet Options.
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef*
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Parsley (or 2 Tablespoons Fresh)
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs**
- 1/2 Cup Romano Cheese - grated (or Vegan Cheese Alternative)
- Preheat Oven to 400° F.
- Line a Baking Sheet with Foil. Set-Aside.
- In large bowl, mix together all Ingredients until well incorporated.
- Using a Cookie Scoop (this is the one we use), scoop portioned raw meat mixture into your palm and roll into a ball shape. Place on your prepared Baking Sheet. Repeat until all meat is used up.
- Place Baking Sheet in Oven a bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until Meatballs are evenly browned. To help the Meatballs to cook evenly, turn every 5 minutes.
- Remove from Oven and add Meatballs to your Tomato Sauce to simmer for at least 1 hour. The longer they cook with the Sauce, the more flavor that is infused into the Meatballs & Sauce.
* We promised you a Vegan option for making Meatballs that actually taste like meat... and here it is! Beyond Meal Plant Based Ground Meat is unbelievably like real meat & swaps out perfectly in all of your Meat based dishes.
** You can swap out the 3 eggs for approximately 1/2 Cup of Aquafaba. Not sure what Aquafaba is? It's the liquid you strain out of a can of Chickpeas. Just strain the liquid only and use it in place of eggs as a Vegan binder.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 45mg Carbohydrates: 8g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 14g