This Gluten Free Meatloaf Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic Meatloaf we all love. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We’ve also included Dairy Free, Egg Free & Other Special Diet Options.
- 3 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion - diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic - crushed
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs*
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 Cup Romano or Parmesan Cheese - grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- If you're not using a Meatloaf Pan, line the bottom of Loaf Pan with Parchment, or Spray with Non-Stick Spray.
- In large bowl, mix together all Ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place Meatloaf mixture into prepared Loaf Pan, then smooth the top. We like to score the top in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour. Or, until Meatloaf is cooked throughout. A meat thermometer should read 160° F.
- Remove Meatloaf from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
*You can swap out the 3 eggs for approximately 1/2 Cup of Aquafaba. Not sure what Aquafaba is? It's the liquid you strain out of a can of Chickpeas. Just strain the liquid only and use it in place of eggs as a Vegan binder.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 108mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 16g