This Gluten Free M&M’s®️ Cookie Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic M&M’s Cookie recipe. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We’ve even suggested substitutions for Vegan and Other Special Diets.
- 2 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup (2 Sticks Butter) (or Butter Alternative* or Shortening**)
- 2 Eggs (or 1/3 Cup Applesauce*)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Candy Pieces (such as M&M's® or another Allergy Friendly Candy Option)
- Preheat Oven to 350° F.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk Gluten Free Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Set Aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together Butter and/or Shortening**, Brown & White Sugars, Eggs and Vanilla until creamed.
- Add the Gluten Free Flour Mixture and beat well.
- Hand mix in 3/4 Cups of Candy (reserving the remaining amount for topping)
- Scoop cookie dough onto un-greased cookie sheet pans.
- Top cookie dough with a few remaining Candies.
- Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes or until cookies appear golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to rest for 2 minutes on cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
* If using Applesauce in place of Eggs, be sure to add in 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder to the Flour Mixture.
* When using a Butter or Egg Alternative, we highly recommend chilling your cookie dough at least 1/2 hour before baking. This will prevent them from flattening out.
** You can use any combination of Butter (Butter Alternative) and/or Shortening as long as it measures out to 1 Cup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 78Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g