This Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic Oatmeal Cookie recipe. It’s easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We’ve even got suggestions for Vegan and Other Special Diets.
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Butter (or Butter Alternative *)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs (or 1/3 Cup Applesauce*)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cup Gluten Free Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Preheat Oven to 350° F.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together Gluten Free Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon & Salt. Set Aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together Softened Butter with Brown and White Sugars until Creamy. Add Eggs and Vanilla, then beat well.
- Add in combined Gluten Free Flour Mix and beat well.
- Mix in Gluten Free Oats, Raisins and any other optional ingredients.
- Scoop cookie dough onto un-greased cookie sheet pans.
- Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes or until cookies appear golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to rest for 1-2 minutes on cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
* If using Applesauce in place of Eggs, be sure to add in 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder to the Flour Mixture.
* When using a butter or egg alternative, we highly recommend chilling your cookie dough at least 1/2 hour before baking. This will prevent them from flattening out.
1 Cup Chopped Nuts
1 Cup Shredded Coconut
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Craisins (in place of Raisins)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 53mg Carbohydrates: 15g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g