This Gluten Free Playdough Recipe is a fun & safe adaptation of the classic recipe we all love. It’s easy to make and you don’t have to worry if you little one samples a bite…or two. It’s made with Vegan and Food grade ingredients.
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Cornstarch
- 1 1/4 Cups Water
- 5-10 drops of Food Coloring (per color)
- In medium pot, whisk together all ingredients (except food coloring).
- Place pot on stovetop over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until mixture begins to thicken and has the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Remove from heat and turn out onto a cutting board to cool completely before adding food coloring.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions and roll into a ball. Press your finger down into the top of each ball to make a deep impression to drop your food coloring into.
- Drop 5-10 drops of one color into each ball, and knead well until color is thoroughly incorporated. We recommend protecting your countertop surface and putting on rubber gloves to protect your them from staining.
Playdough creations can be left out to dry, but be sure to store any unused dough in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 100g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g