Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn more about Gluten Free Foods, Products & Brands all in one place? You can! The Nourished Festival hosts an Annual Gluten Free, Allergy & Special Diet Event where you can find out about all things Gluten Free!
Some of you may remember this Event as the ‘Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo’, but the name was changed in 2020.
🎉 What to Expect?
- Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands.
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths.
- All samples are gluten free and meet the FDA standard for gluten free labeling.
- Discounted products available for purchase.
- Informative classes related to the gluten free and allergen-friendly lifestyle.
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies.
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers.
📅 When Is it?
- Portland, OR – April 18 & 19, 2020
- Charlotte, NC – May 16 & 17, 2020
- Schaumburg, IL – May 30 & 31, 2020
- Worcester, MA – July 18 & 19, 2020
- Seattle, WA – September 12 & 13, 2020
- Secaucus, NJ – October 3 & 4, 2020
- Denver, CO – October 17 & 18, 2020
- San Diego, CA – December 5-6, 2020
🌍 Where Is It?
There are 8 locations (see above) depending on where you live and what dates you attend.
💵 How Much Does it Cost?
- Adult One Day Pass = $15.00 (May be used Saturday or Sunday)
- Adult Weekend Pass = $25.00 (May be used Saturday and Sunday)
- Kid One Day Pass (Age 3-12) $5.00 (May be used Saturday or Sunday.)
- Kid Weekend Pass (Age 3-12) $7.00 (May be used Saturday and Sunday)
- Sunday Family Pass (Up to 2 adults & 6 kids) $35.00 (May be used Sunday only)
- Save 30% Off Tickets with advanced purchase… See full details when booking.
🎟️ Where Can I Get Tickets?
You can find out more about the Event & Purchase Tickets at: https://nourishedfestival.com/buy-tickets
📝 Are There Other Gluten Free Events I Can Attend?
Yes! There are many Gluten Free & Allergy Friendly Events that happen throughout the year. We’ve created a list of ‘The BEST Gluten Free Events & Expos’ to help you pick which ones to attend.
Have a suggestion for a Gluten Free Event? Let us know in the comments below or send us note. We always love to hear from you!