Keeping it Simple
We like to keep things simple, so here's a paraphrase all the legal stuff you'll find below:
- We take your privacy seriously & won't ever sell your information to outside companies. However, we all need to be smart & savvy when using the internet. It gathers & uses your information in various ways, including tracking where you've been and showing you targeted advertisements.
- Many, but not all of the links on our site are affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that we may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not.
- We're not doctors. None of the information on this site should be taken as medical advice. You should consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decisions, dietary changes, or taking any product.
- We believe in the Golden Rule and expect others to do the same when commenting on this site or engaging on our social media platforms. We have the right to remove comments that aren't kind, appropriate, or contribute to the conversation
GlutenFreeWeekly.com may collect certain personal information from you when you use the Website or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter or membership to the free content library, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, and location. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We collect this information in several ways, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- IP Addresses: Our system may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Public Posting: If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Gluten Free Weekly is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) Gluten Free Weekly will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
Information from Minors
Gluten Free Weekly does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Nor do we collect information from any individual under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
How Information is Used
Gluten Free Weekly does not sell or rent your contact information to any third parties. Except as otherwise disclosed to you, we will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without notifying you of our intent to share the personal information in advance and giving you an opportunity to prevent your personal information from being shared. We may use your personal information within GlutenFreeWeekly.com and associated websites to:
- Improve the Website and the content and services offered on the Site;
- Enforce legal terms that govern your use of the laws applicable to the Site;
- Protect the Website, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others; and
- For any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
We may use your non-personally identifiable information to analyze the usage of our site, improve the design and content of our site, deliver relevant marketing messages, personalize your Internet experience, and offer you products and services. In some cases, we may use your IP address to identify you in order to enforce any legal terms that govern our site or to protect our site, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others from injury or harm.
How Information is Protected
Gluten Free Weekly takes reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us via email.
Third Party Website & Links
GlutenFreeWeekly.com may link to websites, products and services operated by third parties. Gluten Free Weekly is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Website, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. These linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Gluten Free Weekly and associated companies are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the website administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing this website. You may have the right to “opt in” and “opt out” of certain uses of your personal information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide personal information on any of our websites, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to receive correspondence from us. You may opt out of any email communications with GlutenFreeWeekly.com by clicking the opt-out link in our messages, or by sending us a message stating that you would like to be removed from a specific email list, or all communications entirely. You may be contacted by a GlutenFreeWeekly.com representative in connection with your relationship to us after purchasing an ebook, course or product in order to deliver this product or ensure customer service.
We welcome healthy engagement from our readers in the Comment section of the website. However, we also require all Comments to be respectful. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by blog management to be rude and/or offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in the blog’s comments.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please assume that any comment you post on GlutenFreeWeekly.com is being posted publicly.
Many, but not all of the links on GlutenFreeWeekly.com are affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that we may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not, and using affiliate links helps us to maintain this website.
Our first priority has always been to provide you with resources that help you create positive changes in your life. We will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
Medical Advice Disclosure
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on this website is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decisions, diet changes, or taking any product. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or see your health care practitioner. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content is Copyright to GlutenFreeWeekly.com and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without express written permission of the author and of GlutenFreeWeekly.com.