This Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe is the perfect adaptation of the classic recipe we all love. It's easy to make and tastes just like the Original. We've even got suggestions for Vegan and Other Special Diets.
The BEST Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe
This is The BEST Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe! It's EASY to make and tastes just like the original. With Vegan and Other Special Diet Options.
- 2 ¼ Cups Gluten Free Flour
- ¾ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Butter (2 Sticks)- melted (Or Butter Alternative*)
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs (or ⅓ Cup Applesauce**)
- 2 Tablespoons Milk** (Or Milk Alternative)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips (We love Nestle's Allergen Free White Morsels)
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nut Pieces
- Preheat Oven to 375° F.
- Line cookie sheet pans with parchment or reusable non-stick silicone mats.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together the Gluten Free Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder & Salt. Set-Aside.
- Melt Butter.
- In mixing bowl, at medium-high speed, cream Butter and Sugar until smooth. Reduced speed to low and add Eggs and Vanilla. Stop to scrape sides of bowl as necessary.
- Gradually add in your flour mix and beat until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a Small Cookie Scoop, measure out a dough ball onto your lined cookie sheet. Press down gently on the dough balls with two fingers.
- Bake Cookies for 12-15 minutes until edges have set.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to rest for 5 minutes on Cookie Sheets before transferring them to your cooling rack.
* When using a Butter Alternative, you may have to chill your cookie dough at least ½ hour before baking. This will prevent them from flattening out.
** When using Applesauce in place of Eggs, We double the milk to ¼ Cup to get the right consistency.
Store cookies in airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases - this does not affect the price you pay or service you receive.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
Join the Discussion